International Shipping Disclaimer
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc., required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost - charges vary around the world.
- As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no unexpected charges when clearing your package through customs or have an idea of what the additional cost may be if any. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please contact your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
- If you require products to be delivered by a certain date, please order well in advance.
- Gracebound cannot guarantee, at any time, a certain delivery date or time frame for delivery for any product or order. Any listed time for a shipping method is an estimate only.
- Gracebound is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or delayed shipments or damaged freight by the couriers after they have been dispatched.
- Gracebound cannot be held responsible or liable for lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided. The customer accepts full responsibility to file any claim(s) with the courier for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- We are not responsible for any delivery errors via courier, or incorrect shipping info.